What was I doing to overcome body pains and the feeling of fatigue? Here is how to:
- When I wake up with that feeling, I force myself out of bed, have a cup of coffee then find something to get busy with.
- Physical activity makes the pain and feeling of fatigue go away.
- I do not take pain killers.
- When walking, especially uphill, to avoid pain in the knee and feeling of having cramps on both legs, I rest every 200 meters or less.
- I have made longer strides when I walk instead of my usual and normal short steps.
- I do not lie down to rest during daytime for more than an hour as it triggers the feeling of fatigue.
Unknown cause of disease and no cure: Fibromyalgia